A Few of my Favorite Things

 Anna Kate Radford


1) Cigar box - I got it at an antique store with my cousins. It reminds me of fun afternoons with them. 

2) Family Picture - The picture is of my great-grandparents and my great aunt. I decided to use this picture because my great-grandfather passed away this year and my grandmother gave me a bunch of pictures of him when he was young.

3) Waffle House Mug - In high school my brother and I and our friends would go to Waffle House in the middle of the night because it was the only restaurant that was open. 

4) Black Brush Pen - This is just one of my favorite pens. It's really fun to use and I love drawing with it. 

5) Ring - My parents gave me that ring when I was younger and I wear it every day.

6) String of Pearls - This is from a Halloween costume from a few years ago. It was the first time I had celebrated Halloween since I was little and it was a really fun night. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner and a Movie